We are people who love the Lord Jesus Christ and one another. We are people who love to worship together as the Spirit of God leads, and we are people who desire to serve the Lord any way He leads. Red River Community Church is a place to worship where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord! We strive to provide an atmosphere of worship that edifies the believers
We are a loving Church Family who pray for one another on a daily basis. We have a monthly Prayer Calendar, a special prayer person of the month featured each month, a weekly church bulletin that features prayer requests each week.
The ministry of RRCC began on August 10, 1995 with the first business meeting of people from Amyx and Lee City Community Churches. At that meeting we elected officers, renamed our now consolidated congregations to Red River Community Church and began plans to relocate and build a new church site. We are now located at 358 SR Old 191, Hazel Green KY 41332. We are ½ a mile from Exit 57 of the Mountain Parkway just off Highway 205 on the right heading toward West Liberty, KY. God has blessed us through the past 20 years with many victories and transformed lives. To God be the Glory!
- We have a Sunday School Ministry for all ages beginning with Nursery and reaching up to the Senior Adults.
- We have a Children’s Church Ministry for ages 3-12, which is conducted during part of our morning worship service.
- We have a Vacation Bible School that is usually planned midsummer (June mostly).
Youth/Young Adult Programs
- We have a Sunday School Ministry for the youth that begins at 10 AM. This is for ages 13 and up through college age.
- We have a Youth Meeting Service on Wednesday night beginning at 6 PM.
- The youth often go on retreats, youth camps, and special outings, have cookouts, enjoy sports activities, paintballing, bowling and so on. A very fun group to be around!
- From time to time we have scheduled youth revivals at our church that have been very helpful to our youth, young adults and all who attend!
Adult Sunday School
- Begins with those who graduated or out of college and up through their Senior years. Time: 10:00 – 10:45 AM.
We enjoy a ministry at the Nursing Home in Campton, Kentucky on the second Sunday of each month.
The pastor and his wife (and others in the church family) are very much involved in a visitation program in the surrounding community reaching into many homes every week.
We also have a vespers ministry every Thursday on a local radio station: WMTC, Mountain Gospel Radio.
- Sunday School, 10-10:45 AM
- Sunday Morning Worship, 10:45 AM
- Sunday Evening Worship, 6 PM
- Wednesday Youth Meeting, 6 PM
- Thursday Prayer Meeting, 7 PM
- Missionary Prayer Meeting – 3rd Thursday of the Month
- Campton Nursing Home Service – 2nd Sunday of each month at 2 PM